Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rock Racer

got some mroe work today finishing things up. mostly what i did today was get my electronics mounted some way i acutally liked them and i think ive got them where i want them. im going to lay my battery flat under the hood and i mounted my ESC and Reciever under my spare, not only does the spare look more scale but it also partially hides and protects them. once i batteries get here, i'll throw some panels on and get things back in running order. :D

Last edited by Craig; 05-23-2010 at 04:27 PM.

what does everyone think i should add to it?

well, after running the TLT's for a little bit they started to crumble. i wish they would have held ub better but they just didnt. so, i met up with eric today and got some axial axles:D i think patrick will be happy about that considering he's been bugging me for a while to get some axial's. i also ordered the axial 4 link truss for the rear axle and a 4link servo mount plate for the front. i also onstalled the axial heavy dudty lockers. i'll have pics on tuesday when my stuff gets here in the mail.

Craig, I also forgot to tell you that you going to need to rear straight shafts for the lockouts. if you plan on using them.
    http://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/ax30421.htm

Also you may look into G-made shocks, You can run them either sprung or droop.
    http://www.junfac.com/shop/index.php...roducts_id=271

yeah, i new i was going to need straight axles for the rear. and the stock ones are cheap enough to where it didnt matter to much to me. i'll probably order them today. i actaully think i got my shocks figured out, i went to harbor freight and picked up and box of thousands of springs and ive been playing with different setups. thanks again eric and it was nice seeing you.:thumbsup: