Thread: Traxxas parts on a axial?

Question Traxxas parts on a axial?

what parts from a T-Maxx could work on a Axial Scorpion?
    Remodeling your boss's office ?? Solution: Bring a crawler to work......

What parts are you trying to use? shocks might but most bolts might not be the right size. You could mod the trans maybe?

ok, so it looks like it'll be a Traxxas project. I'm thinking about doing a T-Emaxx conversion, to electric. A friend of mine wants to get it out of his garage, so if it's free. what the hell. my wife wants a ERevo, so maybe some thing like one could be a slow project. And if it stays Nitro, then it'll be a tmaxx with a erevo body on it. or if some one has a emaxx that thier willing to trade off,or has stuff to convert it to a Emaxx or maybe sell the nitro parts.

You might want to price the whole project first. There are too many thing that need to change to make a e-maxx. The tran.. would be the most IMO. The t-maxx has a centrifusion transmission, and the e-maxx is selected chanel. Does the motor run at all?

I have no idea. it came in pieces. with 2 nitro motors and a motor with no piston. it looks like the whole truck is there just in pieces.

pebble jumper
    I saw site were a guy converted a tmaxx to ep. There is a kit to make the transmission a one way trans for racing pretty much eliminates the centrifugal clutch. Also he suggested the single speed conversion. After that its finding the right pinion and making a motor mount. Ill try to find the site that has all the details.

Ha that didnt take long. http://www.how2rc.com/The%20T%20MAXX...c%20Power.html
    My bad didnt realise how old this post is. Well maybe it will help someone who is contemplating this same idea
    Last edited by slim_chance; 12-31-2012 at 10:01 PM. Reason: added ino