Thread: email problems

SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS Locked Up's Avatar

email problems

I'm not sure if anyone else will be impacted, but tonight I found out that the server has been blacklisted by my email provider (godaddy.com).

So I do not receive emails form the board at my godaddy email accounts.

Works just fine if I switch to Gmail and my work address (no idea who the host is) ...

If you are not receiving PM notifications, etc, please try another email host until we get this sorted out and please let me know who your provider is.

thanks!

COde test:

TEAM DRIVER
    LOCKED UP RC
    - SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS -
    LOCKED UP RC
    LockedUpRC.com

Sometimes you can go to that providers site and ask to be removed from the blacklist. In a coroporate enviornment, the process usually takes hours, in one like this, maybe a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Locked Up View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone else will be impacted, but tonight I found out that the server has been blacklisted by my email provider (godaddy.com).

So I do not receive emails form the board at my godaddy email accounts.

Works just fine if I switch to Gmail and my work address (no idea who the host is) ...

If you are not receiving PM notifications, etc, please try another email host until we get this sorted out and please let me know who your provider is.

thanks!
    You need to contact Kenny on here. He the adimn and owns the server that forum is on.

SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS Locked Up's Avatar
    You guys don't give me enough credit!

James and Kenny are both already in on the loop ... We are all forum admins but they run the server and have a bunch of other stuff on here. I'm hoping Kenny can get to the bottom of this but in the interim, I wanted people to be aware that they may or may not get emails from the board.

Before posting this thread I had already found out which rating system godaddy uses for blacklists and then tried to have TXRCRCA removed from the godaddy blacklist. They basically told me to suck it. So my hope is that Kenny can get things solved with the blacklist provider itself. Since that's a server deal, it's his gig.

For anyone else experiencing issues...
    I changed my email here to a free gmail account and have that forwarded to my godaddy email ... and that is working as my bandaid for now.
    LOCKED UP RC
    LockedUpRC.com