Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Club Name - DFW Crawlers

New Club Name - DFW Crawlers

Guys, we needed to come up with a new name - so very quickly - Ace and I came up with a simple one - DFW Crawlers.

At our next Get Together - we can discuss what we want to name ourselves.

An immediate name change was simply something the TXRCRCA Moderator needed.
    It is temporary - unless we can agree on a name through the forum or at our next run.
    Last edited by ace138; 07-23-2014 at 01:49 PM. Reason: It's been temp way too long.
    I got no RC's !!!

He BB, so I see little Stalin finally lost it. Let me know when the group is going out for a run. Id like to get running again and I'm actually working in flower mound now so Ill be closer to the grapevine runs:SpicyPBJ:

IF youre needing any help getting things up and running just let me know. I'd be glad to help out. Ideas or designs, paint, food... I'm in brother

Sal

214-317-2838
    I'M THE KID YOUR PARENTS WARNED YOU ABOUT!:smokin:

Cool Sal. I spoke to Jeremy last night. He wants to get goin again too.

We will be posting up on here when we have runs. Not sure what your work schedule is during the week - but we been running early evenings when it is not so damned hot.

Glad to have you back brutha !!!
    I got no RC's !!!

By the way - to all current and future members. WE WILL HAVE NO DUES. IT WILL COST YOU NOTHING TO RUN WITH THE DFW Crawlers!!

We have no President or Dictator - nor do we need one. We're just out for a good time.

If you have a time when you wanna go on a run - post up and lets see who can make it out.
    I got no RC's !!!

:pissed:Did anyone see the guys in the white coats in a van w bellview on the side drive this way? If anyone is intersted in joining the club im startin by myself, please feel free to message me and i wont get back w you. Club members are currently: Prez, ME, Tres, ME Mod, ME and current members not limmited to ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MYSELF and finally the guy drivin the van! All those who want to join Must follow my guidlines and be willing to change sites on comand! No one will post without my approval. HIEL OFFROAD RC:pissed::bow:

HELL YEAH DFW CRAWLERS:smokin: Same old stuff without the BS:redfinger:

Funny you should mention the guys in the white coats. By this post - see if Ace can PM you t shirt he designed for some other folks we know.
    I got no RC's !!!

THEYRE COMIN TO TAKE ME AWAY THEYRE COMIN TO TAKE ME AWAY HEY HEY

Lol :smokin:
    I'M THE KID YOUR PARENTS WARNED YOU ABOUT!:smokin:

Maybe im a litle late on this but did antone see what he had under his name "Owner Of Offrad RC" Well if thats the case i never got my buyout cheque! I hope everyone else did. That stock crashed right after i got out but no payoff:redfinger:

Anybody making little stickers for the rigs?