Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: New Class 0?

Quote Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS View Post
    i will take that barrel at any price! even with the moded dog bones im only getting like 20 degrees steering.
    also i have several Rooster Crawlers escs which would be a definatly upgrade from the moped. i know ive got a few 27T and 55T motors too. your welcome to use any of them as long as you like. we can meet at lunch or i can ship them to you.
    Sweet, thank you Cory.
    Last edited by sgtsteve; 08-02-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Team Manager
    - SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS -

well me and steve have gotten to taken these out at several events and they've been doing really well. its really fun finding the appropriate scale lines for these trucks, and rewarding to watch them tackle them. several times ive thought an area would be boring and they turnout to be very rewarding because of the rig style. they seem to react and wheel much more like a 1:1 than our C1s do. we have found that driving is really critical. you have to be VERY technical in tire placement, choosing you line and planning your route. definatly a lot of fun.
    2008 TXRCRCA Super Class State Champ
    2009 Runner Up
    and scaler freak :D

Quote Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS View Post
    well me and steve have gotten to taken these out at several events and they've been doing really well. its really fun finding the appropriate scale lines for these trucks, and rewarding to watch them tackle them. several times ive thought an area would be boring and they turnout to be very rewarding because of the rig style. they seem to react and wheel much more like a 1:1 than our C1s do. we have found that driving is really critical. you have to be VERY technical in tire placement, choosing you line and planning your route. definatly a lot of fun.
    Very well said Cory

Team Manager
    - SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS -