Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: eric113's TF2

And get the new and improved toolbox:thumbsup:

Team Manager
    - SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS -

Iam thinking about this for a roll bar. I need to pick up some 3/16 soild rod.

Btw Steve the D90 is look good!

Installed the 3 link kit with proline scaler shocks, I'm thinking needing to go with shorter shocks.

When I was installing 3 link kit, I swapped out the lower links to Traxxas push rods and ss screws. I really need to order rear 4 link and helicut gears. I put on my c2 wheels and tires. I moved the servo to driver side and I had to drill new holes to move the panhard chassis mount to driver side, I need to get c.i. foams and vent the tires.

Eric,

What size shocks do you need? I have some new only used for mockup RC4WD shocks in black. They are the 90 mm versions. I need some longer shocks for a Class 3 build.

Quote Originally Posted by spankbomb View Post
    Eric,

What size shocks do you need? I have some new only used for mockup RC4WD shocks in black. They are the 90 mm versions. I need some longer shocks for a Class 3 build.
    I think need 80mm for the front. Thanks for the offer, I can't swing it right now. Just wondering which model shocks are they ?

They are these:

https://store.rc4wd.com/mobile/product.asp?itemid=879

I need longer shocks and would be willing to work a trade and cash for the prolines. Feel free to send me a PM.

So I got my front bumper today from a friend. It also holds a 3racing winch, rc4wd winch will fit!

I also started on my roll bar. I took a page from rockedupricky. I need to finish welding and paint both bumper and roll bar.

Nice work on the roll cage Eric! Love the approach angle on that bumper too:thumbsup:

Team Manager

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsteve View Post
    Nice work on the roll cage Eric! Love the approach angle on that bumper too:thumbsup:
    Thanks! I made brackets and used stainless steel and tig welded it with stainless filler rod. That was selling point on the front bumper for me.

Steve, can you move my thread in "scale other" forum. Since I'm trying to build this in C1 and C2 rig.

Quote Originally Posted by eric113 View Post
    Thanks! I made brackets and used stainless steel and tig welded it with stainless filler rod. That was selling point on the front bumper for me.

Steve, can you move my thread in "scale other" forum. Since I'm trying to build this in C1 and C2 rig.

Done:thumbsup:

Team Manager