Thread: Styrene project help

Styrene project help

Anyone a member of the scalebuildersguild? There is a scale v8 template pdf in their how-to section that I would like to get emailed to me. I'm not a member of that forum and their registration is currently down.

Thanks in advance,
    Jon D.

Here are some pics of what I'm working on. Like I said, I'd like to have the pdf with the templates for the valve covers and manifolds, but not completely necessary.

And then, here are some pics of a lightbar project I started last nigh. Any recommendations on finishing would be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Alright, 53 views and none of you scaleheads are members of scalebuildersguild? I'm pretty sure I didn't register before and now the how-to section is private. And, registration has been disabled by the administrator for the past few days. If anyone can get into the how-to section there, download the PDF and email it to me, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jon D.

So here's version #2 of the lightbar...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 0.jpg (4.6 KB, 32 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (4.8 KB, 34 views)

I will see of my login still works this afternoon.

Team Manager
    - SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS -

No luck, probably purged my acct since I havent been there in a while and like you said, their registration is closed. I will do some digging around to see whats up.

Team Manager

The light bar is looking real good. My only concern would be that if its mounted on the roof and not protected by a cage it wont last too long. If the mounts dont go first the thinner styrene will break up real quick. I cant tell from the pictures but you could reinforce the corners of the light box by using L shaped pieces of styrene. By the way, your engine is looking sweet. You got styrene skills, you should enter the Styrene Challenge!

Team Manager

Steve, thanks!