Thread: Hitec HPP21 programmer help

Hitec HPP21 programmer help

What are your servo settings? I have a 7955 in my jk scx10. Using the Ax3 radio and stock ESC. I tried reprogramming to get more throw, but now the throttle on my rig is not responding. And I didn't get the added throw either! If you have a screen shot of your servo settings, please feel free to post up.

Thanks,
    Jon D.

Now, I have no throttle response and the lights on the ESC are blinking in green. I have re-binded my radio, and it appears to be working correctly per the lights and steering.

Here are the specs on the rig:

Hitec 7955 servo
    AE-2 ESC
    AX-3 and AR-3 transmitter and receiver
    CC BEC

I appreciate the help.

Thanks,
    Jon D.

Charged a fresh battery pack. Still no changes. No noises on startup telling me the esc is armed. I've tried with two different motors.

When I plug in the battery and turn on the ESC (transmitter on), the red and yellow LEDs blink. Then there are no lights. When I pull the throttle forward, the green LED stays on but there is no motor response. Likewise, when I push the throttle in reverse, the red LED stays on but there is no motor response.

Does this sound like the ESC is toast? Any other ideas?

Thanks,
    Jon D.

Looks like the ESC is toasted. I have a new BRXL which I was going to use on another project. Are you guys running external BECs on your BRXLs? This is the regular, not the uncased mini version...

I may be able to help on the servo programming, I have the HPP-21 and normally use the manual mode to program. I know it is tricky to change throw. I will get back with you when I'm at home.
    ARjeepRider

Did you figure anything out?
    ARjeepRider