Thread: Have you seen me?

Have you seen me?

Hey all. I traded the '64 Unibody with Bent and it went out on 8/25/14 from South Texas and was supposed to go to Dallas. Somewhere it took a wrong turn and wound up in Ft Worth and was somehow delivered. The postal service (surprisingly) is looking into this and I actually received a couple phone calls from them. As of yesterday, they were going to try and see if they can find where the box was scanned and go from there. Bent and I both are wondering how an item is delivered to the wrong location when the label says one city and you are in another. If any of you in the Ft Worth area see the '64 or know someone that has it, please contact me.

Send to Dallas

Delivered in Ft Worth

Thanks Guys!

Harry

I'll keep a eye out I work in that zip code. I know some people over there too so I'll ask around. Word of mouth can work wonders. Hope the best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by xr10 View Post
    I'll keep a eye out I work in that zip code. I know some people over there too so I'll ask around. Word of mouth can work wonders. Hope the best for you.
    Thanks Buddy. Well I am happy to report that the truck was delivered to Bent today and I am relieved. To celebrate, I took the boys out this evening to the local HS where there was construction going on with gravel and sand to play in. The boys are very happy with the trade.

Thanks for looking out for it!

Harry