Thread: Fs dodge ram scx10 600 obo

Fs dodge ram scx10 600 obo

Some of you may have seen it but it make the new powerwagon look like a toy lol. This is not a brand new truck it is used but fairly new electronics, waterproofed, the list is lengthy. Novak timbuk2 13.5 ballistic crawler combo. Spectrum 3 channel receiver, castle 10amp bec, s6100 spectrum servo, rc4wd rigid lightbar, axial light kit, will come with spectrum dx3c. Dark Soul omf aluminum bead locks. Rc4wd 1.9 boggers, strc aluminum lockouts, 4link brackets, chubs and knuckles. Front cvds. Hardend steal diff gears front and rear. Steel drive shafts and axle shafts, all steel gears in the transmission including spur and pinion gears. All aluminum suspension and steering links. 100mm aluminum big bore shocks, metal pipe bumper in the rear. Rc4wd steel bumpers and rock sliders. Proline dodge 1500 body for the erevo so I have extended the wheelbase and chassis. Rubicon interior. So many upgrades I may have missed somthing. There are scratches and what not but it's not falling apart. I do use it lol but it is 600 obo

Sold

Nearly, hate to see that dodge go:(. But I am sure you will build another soon :)
    RC is not a just hobby, it is more than that, it is an addiction.