Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a turn out 40+ rigs

What a turn out 40+ rigs

The scene with the San Antonio Crawlers!!! Group is awesome and the host Jose is a great guy!!! This was today at the BBQ and Track Build!!! Enjoy

My rig

And a brand new rig out the box or as I call it FOB fresh out the box!!!!

Shirts made by Steve

Nice turn out guys!!!
    ARjeepRider

Wow, that's fantastic!! So great to see so many crawlers in Texas. When is the next trail run? I'd be inclined to make a trip down. :)

TEAM DRIVER
    LOCKED UP RC
    - SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy R View Post
    Wow, that's fantastic!! So great to see so many crawlers in Texas. When is the next trail run? I'd be inclined to make a trip down. :)
    It's every other Sunday... They have a property with a small course and other spots they trail but it's like this every other Sunday... This Sunday is the next meet so I'll post up on this post the event gps and location

This is the video from that run....

http://youtu.be/Un2DG0oiXcg

This Sunday

9606 Bandera Rd
    San Antonio, Texas 78240

Sweet video. I do have a small request. On y'all's next gtg will some please video the track it self I would like to see how it's laid out as for I am building a track in my back yard and would like some more ideas to use if that's ok with y'all. You can check pic of mine in the dfw under robs track. Thank you. Maybe one day I can crawl with you guys got some family out that way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by xr10 View Post
    Sweet video. I do have a small request. On y'all's next gtg will some please video the track it self I would like to see how it's laid out as for I am building a track in my back yard and would like some more ideas to use if that's ok with y'all. You can check pic of mine in the dfw under robs track. Thank you. Maybe one day I can crawl with you guys got some family out that way.

Ok cool no worries I have a fly by drone video going through the entire course I'll be glad to post that as soon as I can get it uploaded.... No problem...!!!! Since the video we have done a dirt drag strip and new to the course we started a U4RC type style course for wraiths and yetis.... But sure we will be glad to have you and anyone you'd like to invite over at the club grounds... We usually do the events twice a month once in the club grounds and once at any of the locations picked by the Facebook admins...

Sweet thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by xr10 View Post
    Sweet thank you.

We just had the event yesterday so two weeks from now we will have the next one but not at the camp grounds.... I'll keep you posted and also work on that video too