Thread: Austin trail run anyone?

Austin trail run anyone?

Checking to see if anyone wants to meet up for a casual trail run in the austin or round rock area. Still new to the scale scene and dont know where all the good spots are, just let me know! Thanks

Hey Chicane, names Rob. My good buddy Jim and myself are new to crawling as well. Quite addicting and a bunch of fun! He lives off Slaughter, and has found a sweet spot just down the road from his house. We'd be interested in setting up a day for some casual crawling. When were thinking about hitting up a spot, and what part of town you in ?
    IF YOU AIN'T LAUGHING, YOU AIN'T LIVING.

Im in Round Rock but a drive down south doesnt phase me at all. Was thinking next weekend possibly on the 4th, Sundays are the best for me personally but can take a Saturday off from work with some notice. Ill message you my cell number-Brian

Looking for some technical scale crawler spots around the Austin area.. Ready to move on from the backyard and would love for some reccomendations

Quote Originally Posted by laustinspace07 View Post
    Looking for some technical scale crawler spots around the Austin area.. Ready to move on from the backyard and would love for some reccomendations
    Check out Bull Creek park at 7187 Lakewood Drive (@ 360 and Lakewood).