Thread: Discussion: 2.2 Shafty

Discussion: 2.2 Shafty

I'll cut straight to the chase on this one; is it worth the time to build a 2.2 Shafty, at least on the comp side of things?

I have an AX10 that it would be based on, and I'm sure I'd have fun building and driving it. Not to mention that, from what I've looked at, a Shafty is a little more budget friendly than a MOA build. Especially since I'm looking at just getting started. This would be bare minimum and nothing over-the-top... for now.

However, all that said, is there much life in this particular class? Is it worth pursuing?

Thoughts/comments... Mostly looking for input from the NTX folks, but anyone else is welcome to chime in.

Hey man I have one with little use that I have been thinking about listing for a while. If you are interested I will give you a deal on a roller.

OLC
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tempting offer. If I wasn't planning on using my AX10 I might be more interested.

Thomas,
    Honestly I'm the only one left with a Shafty rig. If you want to build one great we will run them but its probably just us two. Now if you are referring to running a shafty in the 2.2 Pro class that is cool just be sure a include a dig unit in your build.
    McTwist

Tom,

This one has a dig set up for you already.

, Leroy

OLC