Thread: Newbie Austin area no rig

Newbie Austin area no rig

Fixing to pull trigger on a deadbolt or wraith spawn rtr ,but not sure which class rigs would put me in if I hit up a comp , Also any groups here in Austin? I'm also open to other rigs besides those too,need help deciding,a lot has to do with which class I'd get put in ,thx

But the bullet and ordered the Wraith spawn

Any regrets? I'm torn between the scx10 and the wraith, idk which wraith, I don't know the differences. Going to go for the honcho if I go the sxc10 route.

Any input?! I'm in central Texas and also will be looking to run with others. Have you had any luck finding people to crawl with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking at the rr10 bomber

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Im looking into opening a shop in killeen since the other guy doesnt know anyrhing or sell anything other than a few traxxas models and adding tracks including a small crawl area

Quote Originally Posted by joe.everett7512 View Post
    Im looking into opening a shop in killeen since the other guy doesnt know anyrhing or sell anything other than a few traxxas models and adding tracks including a small crawl area

that would be nice i live in killeen and his shop is not to good 439 race way is so so last time i was out there crawler course was over grown looking to meat up with people and go crawlen